Yes for David Cook, No for David Archuletta




This is the album I've been listening these few days. I think David Cook did a great job with his debut album. Like many other people out there, I've been waiting for this album for quite some time. Well this album didn't disappoint me. In fact I think David Cook's debut album is far better than David Archuleta's album which released a week earlier. "Lie" is one of my favourite among all the great songs, great ballads. In fact i feel that every single song has it's own meaning to it and every song is unique in it's own ways. Great lyrics and great voice from this Idol winner. I've always like his rocker voice , he is my favourite idol contestant that actually win it. Well the other rocker, Daughtry unfortunately didn't win it. Nonetheless both of them are the best idol ever with great debut albums. But is Cook up there with Daughtry?He can be, eventually. Cook’s self-titled debut is a solid work. This album shows that Cook deserves to win American Idol. This album runs the gamut from bright anthem like "Declaration", to ballads like "Avalanche", to swaggering southern-rock like "Bar-ba-sol". In fact the whole album is great. Go check it out! I would rate this album a strong 4 / 5 rating.

0 comments: