Snatch Thieves

I bet you have heard someone told about snatch thieves happening or seen newspaper about news regarding snatch thieves lately. I have heard a lot about snatch thieves happening around too, but i just never believe it would happen to me..until TODAY! Damn, it was my "lucky" day. Went for lunch at new world park and as usual i carry my camera stuffs with me. So after lunch i thought well may be i could walk around and take some photos (loves the buildings). That's what i did and while i'm taking a shot, a black dude (i'm not sure it's malay or indian but i'm damn sure is either of them) on a motorbike drove pass and tried to snatch my camera away. Thank God he didn't manage to pull it off my hands, it's because my strap was tied on my hand. However, my specs and camera did drop on the floor because i let go of my hands.Hahah luckily my lens hood was on! so no damage to my camera or whatsoever, just a lil scratch on the lens hood. After that incidence, I didn't let it hold me back from taking more shots. Haha.

I'm very disappointed on this country man, seriously. Well, I don't blame that guy for doing this, I blame the educational system, I blame his parents for didn't discipline him well. What the hack is wrong with this world man. Well i guess his parents probably didn't taught him that stealing is a crime and being a snatch thieve could mess up his whole damn life. Well, may be his parents did told him once before like when he was 6. I guess in school his teacher didn't educate him on that matter as well. The teacher is too busy teaching those smart and good kids and well might neglected him because he was too naughty and lazy. Well, may be now he realize it was a crime but he just couldn't stop doing it because it has became a habit to him since 8 years old. I really wish that guy all the best man, hope that one day he'll realize that he don't need to steal to live. Malaysia Boleh? hah. think twice. *sigh

An important note to all photographers: Always put your strap on either on your neck or tied it on your hands. A snatch thieve could easily snatch away your camera if you don't. Always put on your lens hood for protection. In case your camera drops, the lens hood will protect your lens and also in another way it could help block sun light if you're shooting outdoors.

Anyway here are some of the photos taken:
(the first photo which is the photo taken when the incident happened)














0 comments: