Crazy Day

Just thought of doing some crazy stuffs yesterday night. Asked my "partner in crime" (Mr. D90) if he would want to do it. So alright, it was 5am in the morning! Got my ass out of the bed, packed my equipments. So we left at 5.30am. Reached Penang hill at 6am and it was dark! Just realize i forgot to take my tripod. Haha. Took some photos. Waited and waited and waited! FINALLY! After waiting so long the SUN finally got out of his bed. Lazy sun. HAHA. It's really crazy. We're like the only person in penang hill.

After that, we went for breakfast at Pulau Tikus there. Then we don't know where else to go to. Haha. Siu keung said he want to go to his college (TARC) to do some stuffs. He has to filled in some forms to resit his exams. What la siu keung! FFFCF eh? HAHAHA. Next, we went my college (KDU). Just thought of saying hi to my lecturers. They're the best lecturer ever man! seriously! Totally cool lecturers.

Went Gurney to have lunch and went to the camera shop to try on some lens (pentax 50mm macro, pentax 40mm limited) Didn't buy it though. Heh. Then we went to some place to take some photos. I tell you it's like freaking burning hot! Global Warming! Hahaha No, may be because it's 12 in the afternoon! hahahah.

Went to padang kota there to take some pic. Unfortunately, Mr D90 was bitten by some little monster and he turns into spider-man. Haha kidding! But he was really bitten by some insects and starts itching. So our journey ends here.

Here are some of the photos taken. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Anonymous | November 9, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Hey! Next time call me to join you guys! I wan to take photo aso. Call me ok :P

Kee Sitt

Joel Khaw | November 10, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Hello hello!..Okay sure!..we normally go on tuesday.