Boring Day

Hello my fellow readers! Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, was busy sleeping the whole day. HAHAH. Well, my cousin stayed over yesterday night. She wanted me to teach her some maths. So alright i looked at the questions, totally don't know what it is. Well not that i'm stupid but i have totally forgotten every single thing i've learnt in high school! Damn! i need to do some revisions now. hahahah

Nothing special today though, it was quite boring. My brother called this morning (skype) all the way from UNITED STATES, my mum was talking to him the whole time. It's good to hear from him, kinda miss him too. Well, those days where we used to quarrel just for the sake of making some noise. Hahaha. Mum was so happy.

After that, opened my photo library, look through all the pictures and deleted some. Hmm. Surfed the net, was looking at Nikon D700 and Canon 5D MKII. Damn these cameras is totally amazing at high iso, even at iso 6400 it was pretty clean. I shall get one of these next year when the price drop slightly. Well you know, humans just can never be satisfied. Not that I have betrayed pentax for going for these brands, the fact is pentax didn't come out with any full frame camera yet. Well we'll see if the new pentax dslr will feature a full frame camera with high iso performance next year. Until then, Canon 5D MKII and Nikon D700 still stay on top of my wishlist for year 2009! Haha.

0 comments: