Awesome morning.

Woke up today at 7am. It's been a long time since I woke up this early. Well, couldn't sleep so i thought well may be i cud go to somewhere nearby to take some photos, since i've been wanting to take some morning shots. So off i go to the jetty nearby. Kinda disappointed though at first, it was so hazy. However after taking some photos, I though well it's not a bad thing after all. It gave my photos a blurry effect which is kinda cool. Managed to capture some interesting photos.

Went to Pantai Jerejak for breakfast after taking those photos. Ate roti canai and teh tarik. Gosh i miss those foods. Penang food is always the best. Imagine I survived 3 weeks in China without those foods! It was hard time for me though. Haha. Advise to everyone, the worst food in Penang tastes better than the best food elsewhere, so appreciate it! :D Seriously.

Went back home and fetch Praggy to the bus station. Mr Praggy.k is going to Singapore for 1 week. He is going for the HMI conference. Dude, hope that u have a good time there man! Enjoy! :D

Well, thats about my whole awesome morning.

Here are some of the photos i took. Enjoy :)
(click on image to enlarge)






0 comments: