What a wonderful year.

Ahh. 2008 is coming to an end. Well every year this time i will just sit down and reflect back everything about this year. The ups and the downs, yet this year has been an extraordinary year for me. This year is a very blessed year for me. God has been so faithful throughout the year. Really, sometimes i feel i don't deserve all this but my God is a merciful God and He loves me so so much! Things that i wish for all these years came through in just one year. Got a new laptop, a new dslr camera, a trip to China and a lifetime opportunity to study in UK! well not to forget a scholarship! Its just so wonderful that words just couldn't express how grateful i am. Although i didn't thought that it would be so well at the start of the year but God just show me how wonderful he was in providing all my needs! Don't forget he can do the same for you too! Ah, what a wonderful year.

Well i will be leaving in less than a week time, this Saturday to be exact. If you guys want to send me off at the airport, you could just leave me a message. Ahh i really miss everything here. All the friends that i've got to know throughout all these years. You guys are just so great and i really want to thank you all for being part of my journey here in Penang. Without you all, my journey wouldn't be so interesting and joyful. You guys never fail to cheer me up when i'm down. I really really appreciate every single moment with you guys. Though some of you might be just a tiny little character in my life story but you guys have made my story more complete and interesting. If i have ever mistreated any of you guys out there, i would like to take this opportunity to apologise and say sorry for it. Hope that you will forgive me. To those that have always been there for me, i really wanna say a Big thank you to all of you. All the wonderful moments will always be remembered deep in my heart. Well there's nothing much i can do to repay you all, just a little prayer to bless all of you.
" Dear Lord, thank you for blessing me with so many great friends all these years. I pray that you will bless each and everyone of them in a special way. I pray that they will experience your greatest love and blessing in their life the whole of 2009 and also the years to come. For those who are still studying, Lord i pray that you will bless them in their studies. Give them wisdom to excel in their studies. To those who are working, Lord i pray that they will prosper in whatever they do. Give them strength in their everyday life to cope with the stress they faced. O Lord i pray for each and every of my friends, close friends, best friends or even just friends, i pray that you will give them good health and protect them wherever they go. Guide them and provide for their needs. In Jesus name i ask and i pray, Amen. "


With Love,
Joel Khaw

0 comments: