Happy New Year!

Happy New Year guys! This will be my first post of the year. Woohoo! Aren't you guys excited!? Oh well so how's your day so far? Great? Anyway I'm really looking forward for this exciting journey ahead. I guess some of you might have a whole list of new year's resolution. Some might be brought forward from last year's. Haha Oh well don't be disappointed if you didn't manage to achieve it but at least try hard k. Well for me i know i always never manage to accomplish everything i plan to do. Nevertheless i will try my best this time alright? Well my main goal this year is to complete my foundation course and get good results to continue a scholarship for my degree. May be a few more like be a better son,study hard,play hard,watch a Manchester United game LIVE and visit Hillsong London. Well not that long i guess. But yeah, it's always good to set target for yourself. Bahh whatever. Im just gonna stop here for now. Feeling very very lazy to write more. Ahhh! Anyway, Joel Khaw wishes everyone out there a Happy New Year and a blessed one too!

With Love,
Joel Khaw

1 comments:

oneonefivefour | January 1, 2009 at 1:18 PM

haha.. Happy New Year to u too!