Monday

Today was a boring day. Woke up at 12pm then ate lunch, then went back to sleep. Hahaha. I just love sleeping! Are there any sleeping competitions out there?..hahaha So wake up at 3pm then tried some new stuffs on my photos with my photoshop cs3, can't wait to try on the new cs4. So after that did some t-shirt designing for Kenny. IGT IGT! It's been quite some time I havn't tried designing t-shirts or basically anything to do with designs. Hahah Thus I did a simple one as requested. Just couldn't thought of any fresh ideas, urghhh. Here is my 1st design:


Oh ya! To all my friends that is sitting for their SPM examinations tmr, I wishes you guys all the best! I can still remember how nervous I was this time last year. Well to those that work hard for it ,all the best! And to those who didn't work hard, you still got few more hours left! Hahaha. Well some say this examination determines how your future will be like, which Uni will you go to and which course you will be taking. To me, it's just another exam we had in high schools, nothing to be scared of yet can't be taken too lightly. Well, try your best and God will do the rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous | November 10, 2008 at 8:24 PM

Dun be lazy and sleep all day lah. Go out and take some photo.

Joel Khaw | November 10, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Hahaha..no teman to go with la..alone go veli sien la..Sk tuesday only free wan..Haha